Write Productivity Habits to Increase the Number of Books You Write Each Year
In Writing Productivity Habits, a course for self-published authors, I will show you the steps you need to take in order to increase your writing productivity.
You will learn planning habits, to make sure that you write regularly; Writing habits, to make sure that you write quickly, Learning Habits, to make sure you stay ahead of the curve in your niche or gender and finally health habits, to make sure you stay healthy and To avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
Write more books each year using the methods taught in this complete course
You’ve already wondered how some self-published authors have managed to write as much as 10 pounds each year, while you’re hard-pressed to even publish a couple?
Or are you a part-time writer, struggling to balance your writing career with your regular day job?
Writing productivity is really a key component to knowing whether or not you will end up being a self-published author.
The more books you are able to write, the more promotion opportunities are available to you and the better chances you have of making a substantial income from your writing.
A simple formula to increase your writing productivity
When you think about it, a simple formula for writing productively could be:
The time you actually have to sit down and write multiplied by the number or words you are able to write in a given session.
In the course, let’s examine together how you can find the time during your busy schedule for your writing. And also how you can increase the number of words you write each time you sit down at your desk.
In the section on planning habits, you will learn:
- How to plan your time effectively, so that you are able to devote certain periods of time to your writing every day.
- How to create a medium and long term strategy for your writing
- How to best manage a part-time career as a writer
- Why everyday writing is so important
- How to plan your daily work schedule
In the section on Writing Habits, you will discover how the writing tool, Scrivener, can help turn your entire mentality into writing. And in particular, I will show you:
- The importance of writing quickly
- How I personally increased the number of words I write every day
- How Scrivener can help you increase your own writing productivity through distraction, free writing, project
- statistics, and writing targets
Although this course is mainly focused on the productivity of writing, it is also concerned with production habits for self-published authors in general.
It is important that you do not neglect unwritten tasks, which are important in your life as a self-published author, and I will also show you how you can integrate marketing, learning and even work related to health In your daily routine.
At the end of each section of the course, I included:
- A Quiz – to test your knowledge of what you have just learned
- A PDF – with links to the resources and tools mentioned in the section, as well as some additional readings on the subject.
- A Task Sheet – which defines a number of tasks that you must complete to put into practice what you have learned.
And by completing quizzes, extra reading material and tasks I have established, I believe you will take even more courses than if you simply sit and watch it, so I strongly recommend you do it.
At the end of this course on writing productivity habits you will be in a better position to write more books each year and will also be more focused on achieving success in your career as a self-published author.