Switch from Zero to Hero with Angular 2 plus Bootstrap 4 and TypeScript!
Angular 2 is the latest Google development framework that was released in September 2016. Although it is new, it is already a highly sought-after (and highly paid) skill to build scalable, robust and modern cross-platform applications.
$ 100,000 is the average annual salary for talented software developers here and you can earn as much as $ 800 or even $ 1,000 gross per day if you are on a contractual rate base, and by learning Angular 2, Have this kind of salary gets much higher!
For Front-End or Full-stack developers, this course is a must for you to take your career and pay the grade, to the next level! This is also beneficial for project managers, computer students, recruiters or anyone who wants to know and learn the latest technologies right now in the ever-changing world of technology.
In Ultimate Angular 2 with Bootstrap 4 & TypeScript, Jon will take you on a pragmatic, practical and fun learning journey to Angular 2.
In just a few minutes you’ll learn how to create Angular 2 applications! We will discuss the basics of the framework and guide you to set up your local development workspace. Adequate creation of directives, components, services and routing to actually integrate them to build your application. With CLI Angular, I will show you how to automate your development process. You will also learn the basics of TypeScript and how to use Bootstrap 4!
You will learn to:
- Node of installation, NPM and other angular dependencies 2
- Learn and use the official version Angular 2.0 Production Release!
- Create an angular archetype 2 with Angular CLI, QuickStart, Plunker and other methods.
- Understanding the Basics of the Angular Framework 2.
- Learn how to create components, directives, pipes, services, and routing.
- Easily generate source and test files with Angular CLI
- Familiarize yourself with Visual Studio IDE code
- Use and integrate components, directives, piping, services and routing.
- Understand the concept of NgModule
- Use built-in attribute directives such as ngStyle and ngClass
- Use the built-in structural directives such as ngIf, ngSwitch, and ngFor
- Connect and consume data from a Web service using Observable
- Develop a CRUD application (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Learn the basics of TypeScript by creating a class, an interface and an Enum
- Integrate and use Bootstrap 4 in your application.
- Migrate your old version Angular 2 RC to the final version 2.0!
- . . . And many, many more!
Are you ready for the next big jump of your career and your paycheck?