A-Z PMP Questions Focusing on All Knowledge Areas in order to Pass the PMP Exam in Less than 10 Days with 444 Questions.
The PMP® certification distinguishes competence in leading and directing project teams. It provides project managers and members within the project team with a solid foundation of experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects that will have a positive influence on an organization bottom line results.
- Internationally recognized credential across an array of industries that employ project managers
- Unique competitive advantage
- Increased marketability
- Higher salaries compared with non-credentialed peers
Participants will be able to:
- Understand projects and project management disciplines with the 555 exam questions and answers organized by Process Groups.
- Gain knowledge and skills in the project management processes described in the PMBoK® Guide while practicing the exams questions.
- Work out on 444 questions to greatly increase the chance of passing the test.
- Discover tricks and hints on how to answer the exam questions.
** Each Lecture has a downloadable material PDF. PMP Templates.