How to Meditate Without Silencing Your Mind – Mindfulness Meditation Techniques for Everyone
Mindfulness Meditation should be a practice that anyone can benefit from. Unfortunately, there is a lot of confusion and complication around this simple practice. This course will make it clear, simple and easy for you to practice mindfulness.
*Course up to date as of 3/14/16*
When you watch the video above, you will understand why it’s so important to practice mindfulness meditation. Not only for relieving stress and feeling better, but also for improving your physical health!
Here’s What You’ll Be Able to Do After You Enroll in This Course:
- Build Motivation for Practicing Mindfulness
- Increase Your Concentration
- Quiet Your “Inner Critic”
- Experience Greater Self-Awareness
- Overcome Negative Thinking
- Relax Your Body at Will
- Experience Peace of Mind Throughout Your Day
- Overcome Negative Thinking
- Reduce Anxiety
- Consistently Create States of Deep Relaxation
- Avoid Excessive Worry
- Maintain Composure and Poise
- Dissolve Inauthentic Aspects of Yourself
- Deepen Your Spiritual Awareness
- Develop a Consistent Mindfulness Practice
Here is Some of What You Will Learn:
- “The Awakened Body Guided Meditation”
- “The Mindful Breath Exercise”
- The Importance of Learning In The Flow Zone
- “The Integrative Breathing Exercise”
- “The Breath of Life Guided Meditation”
- “The Mindful Body Exercise”
- “The Active Body Exercise”
- “The Choiceless Observer Meditation”
- “The Peaceful Mind Guided Meditation”
- How to Escape the Prison of the Mind
- “The Everyday Observer”
- “The Pathless Path to The Ever-Present One Guided Meditation”
- Dissolving All That You Are Not
This course is about more than just how to practice mindfulness meditation. It’s going to give you a fresh perspective on what mindfulness is and provide powerful, direct methods that will show you how to meditate deeply using mindfulness meditation. No more trying to silence your mind in order to experience deep meditation.
This is a Complete Mindfulness Meditation Course that will teach you exactly how to live more peacefully, enjoy your life more fully and experience more happiness and better health.
All with a small time investment, starting with as little as 5 minutes per day and gradually building to about 30 minutes per day.
This course will walk you through specifically why, what, when, where and exactly how to mindfully meditate and how to meditate deeply using easy to use mindfulness meditation techniques.
Are you looking for how to relax quickly by using natural relaxation techniques?
Are you interested in overcoming anxiety without the use of drugs?
Do you want to learn how to reduce stress?
Mindfulness is the single best thing you can do for your mental, emotional & physical health.
It explains exactly how mindfulness works and how to practice mindfulness in your everyday life, giving you the ability to relax at will.
There are also Advanced Mindfulness Meditation Techniques that will help you to greatly increase the depth of your practice and enhance your Spiritual Awareness.
Why You Should Take This Course:
- Greater Peace & Relaxation
- Less Ruminative Thinking
- Increased Clarity of Mind
- Better Mental, Emotional & Physical Health
- More Mental Discipline
- Increased Concentration & Focus
- Enhanced Creativity
- Decreased Stress
- Increased Productivity
- More Self Confidence
- Greater Self-Awareness
- Greater Spiritual Awareness
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety
- More Happiness
- Make Less Mistakes at Work and in Your Social Life
- Increased Mental Strength & Mental Toughness
- Greater Intuition
- Better Organizational Skills
- Faster cognitive functioning
Why Learn from Me?
- I didn’t learn mindfulness meditation easily, I struggled with anxiety and mindfulness for years before learning what I was actually doing and how to do it correctly.
- Practicing and teaching mindfulness meditation for 12+ years.
- My instruction is simple, straight forward and provides practical ways to get started immediately.
- Most teachers teach mindfulness from one narrow perspective. Since I’ve used all types of mindfulness meditation techniques as well as studied NLP, Hypnosis, Peak Performance as well as the scientific side of mindfulness meditation, I provide a platform that will allow you to understand and better utilize any mindfulness techniques that you encounter.
- Certified Mental Strength Coach
- Member of A.C.E. (Association for Coaching Excellence)
- 21,800+ Udemy Students in 151 countries
- 350+ Student Reviews (Overall Student Rating 4.94)
- 9 Courses – All are Ranked #1 and are Best-Sellers in their Categories
- Short, Crisp Lectures – I take out everything that isn’t necessary. No more watching 15 minute lectures only to get 5 minutes of actual content.
Some Questions This Course Answers:
- Is it really worth it to practice mindfulness?
- How do mindfulness practices work, and what are their benefits?
- How can mindfulness benefit your work?
- How do you practice mindfulness meditation?
- How exactly can a person watch his or her thoughts?
- What are the best mindfulness exercises?
- How can I meditate in a house in a city where I hear car alarms and motorcycle noises?
- My mind is always looking for reason to worry, why and what can I do for that?
- Why is it so hard to meditate?
- How does mindfulness affect the brain?
- Why is it so hard to completely quiet one’s mind during meditation?
- How can I learn to live in the present?
- Does mindfulness actually help to relieve stress?
- Are the benefits of mindfulness proven scientifically?
- Am I doing this right?
- What are some proper mindfulness meditation techniques?
What Should I Do Now?
Give the course a chance to help you relieve stress and live more peacefully by enrolling today. Mindfulness meditation can truly change your life, it did mine. I’m looking forward to seeing you on the inside if you choose to enroll.