Master Advanced Excel 2010 Features. Become an expert and learn how to use Excel as a pro with this advanced Excel training.
A verifiable certificate of completion is presented to all students undertaking this Excel course.
This advanced training course in Excel 2010 follows the Beginners Excel 2010 course by deepening the functionality and functionality of this powerful spreadsheet software.
Microsoft Excel 2010 is much more than a quick way to add numbers. In this online course you will learn advanced features such as IF nesting declarations, how to calculate the average of a group of numbers using AVERAGEIF, SUMIF and more. You will learn how to perform searches with HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP. This tutorial also covers Sparklines, and goes deeply with crosstabs and charts. Finally, you will learn how to create and save your own macros.
This advanced Excel video course is not for beginners. You should have a solid mastery of the basics before taking this advanced Excel training course. At the end of this advanced software tutorial for Microsoft Excel 2010, you will have mastered the advanced features and functions of this software. The working files are included for you to follow with the same Excel files the author is training you.
What you will gain from this course
- Learn Advanced Microsoft Excel 2010 from a professional trainer from your own desktop.
- 136 lectures (8.5 hours of content) teaching you researches, advanced IF statements, macros, Sparklines, and much more!
- Suitable advanced Excel users. Ideal for users who learn faster when they are displayed.
- Visual training method, offering users better retention and accelerated learning.
- Reduces even the most complex applications in simplistic steps.
Length: 8.5 hours
Skill Level: All Levels
Languages: English, captions
Includes: Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Instructor: Infinite Skills