Create applications for iOS7 without any programming experience. Learn how to write Objective C code, design the user interface and use Xcode.
Learn how to create iPhone applications with Objective C programming.
- Follow in Xcode 5 to turn your ideas into iPhone applications.
- Create iPhone applications with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions in this in-depth course taught by an expert instructor.
This course offers HD conferences and programming screencasts with a clear and great text. Listen to a clear sound and follow the instructions of Paul Solt with demonstrations and a pointer and an on-screen display.
If you have tried to learn how to program iPhone applications from other online resources, you know that this can be very frustrating.
In this course, Paul Solt shows you how to get started
- You will learn the programming subjects that computer students will learn and in less time
- All Objective C code works with iOS 7 applications
- Paul provides explanations and examples on how existing applications use different functionality
What are the requirements?
- Mac with Mountain Lion or later
- Xcode 5
- PC with MacinCloud.com
What will I get from this course?
- Making applications for iOS7
- Using Xcode to Design User Interfaces for iPhone Applications
- Learning to Code in Objective C
- Prototype ideas on paper
What is the target audience?
- People who want to create iPhone applications
- Anyone with an idea for an application
- Web developers