Hello my good readers and how are you doing. Today I want to put on a short tutorial on how to download premium images on Shutterstock for free.
Do you have any need to get an image and could not afford to purchase it?
Did you find an image you want to make use of in Shutterstock but don’t have money to purchase?
Don’t worry because I have got you covered. Here is a tutorial that covers how to download premium images on Shutterstock for free.
Like I will always say Read carefully and follow the exact steps, every step I’m going to teach here is tested and work all you have to do is just follow me.
What is Shutterstock?
Let me first introduce you to what Shutterstock is all about in case you don’t know already. Shutterstock, is a global technology company, that has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content – including images, videos and music – as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world’s media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as creating Offset, a high-end image collection. Read more about shutterstock here.
How to download premium images on Shutterstock for free
Now that you know what Shutterstock is about let me show you how to get all those license premium images from Shutterstock for free.
1. Open up your browser (use chrome) and type in their Url which is www. Shutterstock.com
2. Once you land to their home page you should see a “Search Bar” type in your keyword such as Beverages, money, computers etc. In the search bar there’s a drop down menu there, click on it and select the type of image you want eg photos, vectors, illustrations etc. Select all images if you are not specifically looking for a type of an image
3. Now the images relating to your keyword should appear, scroll until you find the one you think will be good for your need.
4. On the image you want to make use of, right click and select “search Google for image”.
5. In a new tab, Google will search for the websites containing that image.
6. Once you find the image, open the website containing that image. When the website opens, look for the image and right click to select “Open this image in a new tab”.
7. Now the full image will open, right click to select “save image as….” Choose the place you want to save and the file name then save.
8. Enjoy, you have downloaded the image free of charge from Shutterstock
Note: You can note use this image for commercial purposes as you do not have license of the image.
I hope this helps. Bookmark this site for lots of helping tutorials is coming. Make you sure you share to your friends and leave your comments at the box below.
For more useful tutorials visit www.cruzzblog.blogspot.com
Like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/naijacruzz