Introduction to Using Github Startup Commands to Quickly Start
Learn how to use Github to push and pull content files.
We show you all the basic commands you need to create branches, change branches, add files to the repository, and merge files.
We show you how to use Github as a version control system to share and collaborate among others.
Everything you need to learn how to use GitHub is provided in this course.
- Quick lessons go straight to the point
- Fully covered topics with real world examples
- 30 days money back guarantee
- New course material added regularly
- Name of trust in education since 2002
- Full HD easy-to-read source encoding
- Quick support for students
- regular discussions
What are the requirements?
- Learn how to access a terminal
- Basic coding
- desire to learn
What will I get from this course?
- Github access
- Understand what github is
- Be able to pull and push content to github
- Create new branches and merge branches
What is the target audience?
- web developers
- Project managers
- web managers
- digital handlers
- web coders
- Anyone who wants to know more about version control