Take the PMI® PMP® & CAPM® exam with more than 2000 PMBOK® questions to help you pass the PMP® in less than 35 hours.
PMP® certification differentiates competence by contributing and guiding the project delivery team. It provides project managers and project team members with a solid foundation of experience, knowledge and skills to successfully guide and lead projects that will positively impact organizational goals and outcomes .
- Internationally distinguished credentials in a range of industries that employ project managers.
- A unique competitive advantage.
- Increased marketing.
- Higher salaries than non-accredited peers.
Advantages of PMP®
- Internationally recognized project management certification.
- Strong demand for PMP® certified managers.
- Improve skills and knowledge that build self-confidence.
- Improve career opportunities and progression.
- Increase your visibility and become a more valuable member of your organization.
- Imbibe best practices in project management and increase the success rate of your projects
Participants will be able to:
- Understand project management disciplines and projects with more than 2,000 questions and answers to the review organized by process groups and knowledge domains.
- Obtain knowledge and skills in project management processes according to PMP® guidelines.
- Ensure success by working on 2000 questions.
- The instructor provides helpful tips and tips on how to answer the exam questions.
- PowerPoint video of questions, correct answer and explanation.
- Quiz (multiple choice)
- Downloadable templates for project managers created by the instructor.
- This is a combo course, which means that some lectures available in this course are part of other courses offered by the same instructor.
Udemy Coupon: https://www.udemy.com/pmp-2000/?couponCode=FREE24