How To Meditate Deep Without Silencing Your Mind – Meditation Techniques For Everyone
Mindfulness Meditation should be a practice that anyone can benefit from. Unfortunately, there is a lot of confusion and complications around this simple practice. This course will make clear, simple and easy for you to practice mindfulness.
What are the requirements?
- Internet access
- Open mind
- Willingness to follow instructions and practice
What will I get from this course?
- BUILD the motivation to practice mindfulness
- Increase your concentration and confidence
- QUIET Your “Inner Critic”
- EXPERIENCE Greater self-awareness
- Overcoming Negative Thinking
- Release your body at will
- Experience the PEACE of the mind throughout your day
- REDUCE anxiety
- Constantly create states of deep relaxation
- AVOID undue concern
- HOLD Composure and Poise
- DISSOLVE the inauthentic aspects of yourself
- DEEP your spiritual awareness
- DEVELOP a conscious mind practice
What is the target audience?
- People who struggle with traditional meditation practices
- People who seek to deepen their current Mindfulness or practice meditation
- This course is not intended for practitioners of Advanced Meditation